See below for all our other fun events coming up.
Contact Transition Kingston: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Friday, October 5, 2012
1. Green Drinks - Wednesday, October 10th at 7:00 pm at the Queen’s Inn
Green drinks are held on the second Wednesday of each month at the Queen’s Inn, 125 Brock Street, Kingston
2. Pot Luck and Social, Monday, October 15th, at 75 Queen Street, the Autonomous Social Centre
We have an activity meeting most months.
3. Transition Kingston business meeting, Monday, October 22nd at 75 Queen Street
Business meetings are usually held monthly.
4. Environmental Defence Presentation, Monday November 5th, location TBA
Speakers from Canada’s Environmental Defence group will talk about Enbridge’s plan to ship tar sands oil through one of its aging pipelines that runs along the north shore of Lake Ontario, between Montreal and Sarnia.
5. Fall Skill Share, November 10th
Watch out for details about the 4th offering of this popular event, coming soon, in a special bulletin later this month. Want to help out? Cook a soup for the lunch or clean up and take down? Contact us at Transition Kingston !
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
1. Friday, August 31st at 7:30pm is an intimate house concert and discussion with musician and activist Michael Holt. 56 Quebec Street. Admission by donation.
2. Sunday September 9th Kingston Barter will be at the Memorial Centre Market. They will have a booth all day and there will also be a potluck from 11:30am-1pm for people to meet and discuss things they might want to barter!
3. Monday September 10th at 7pm, TK member Gavin Hutchison will be presenting Al Gore's Climate Reality presentation. Calvin Park Public Library on Wright Cres. Admission by donation.
4. Wednesday September 12th starting at 7pm is our monthly Green Drinks at the Queen's Inn on Brock Street, Sports Bar side.
5. Coming in late October is the next skills sharing forum- lots of interesting workshops are being planned. Stay tuned for more details!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
This is an invitation to all supporters and participants in Transition Kingston to a Directional Meeting on Wednesday, June 27th, 5.30 to 9.30 PM!
It will be held in the community room at 33 Ontario Street. This building is situated between the Alexander Henry and the Pump House Steam Museum. Please come to the front door of the building.
If you've been coming to Transition Kingston meetings, or you have taken part in past Transition Kingston events, we'd love it if you could help guide our group to a productive and exciting future!
Transition Kingston will provide a wonderful supper.
Please come with ideas!